Kumkumadi tailam uses for face
Crafted entirely using natural oils and herbs, Kumkumadi tailam oil is a popular ayurvedic facial oil. It offers both therapeutic and cosmetic benefits to the skin and is geared towards benefitting almost all skin types. Besides being great for nourishing the skin, kumkumadi tailam can also be used as a toner or a moisturiser. Here are some of the most valuable benefits of kumkumadi tailam for the face:
- Works to naturally illuminate the skin by improving skin texture and lightening skin tone.
- Minimises dark circles by reducing signs of aging and repairing hyperpigmentation.
- Helps the body get rid of skin discoloration.
- Treats both scars and blemishes that might occur naturally on the skin.
- Helps to brighten dull skin.
- Antibacterial and can therefore be applied overnight as an anti-acne treatment, but those with oily skin might want to use kumkumadi tailam sparingly.
- Can be used to treat skin infections since it contains extracts of both Patanga (Indian Redwood) and Kamal Kesar (Pollen of Lotus flower).
- Can be used under makeup as a smoothening and skin-nourishing base.
Kumkumadi tailam price
Chocked full of anti-inflammatory properties anti-bacterial properties and antioxidants, Kumkumadi Tailam is a highly effective skincare oil that can be used to treat inflammatory conditions such as pimples and acne while also helping with skin conditions such as eczema or dry patches. But how is kumkumadi tailam priced?
Kumkumadi tailam is an elixir concocted using a variety of ingredients like kamal kesar, manjistha, and patanga, so its price will be dependent on the quality of these natural ingredients. The method of extracting some of the plant oils that make up kumkumadi oil is also important. If the oils are extracted using a cold-pressed method, this preserves their natural integrity, giving your skin all of their nutrition without any being lost because of high heat extraction.
Hence, while the kumkumadi tailam price is obviously important, it’s also key to look for high-quality plant oils used in its making. At Auravedic, we pride ourselves in our ability to preserve the nutrients in the ingredients of our Kumkumadi tailam oil. Being a light and luxurious formula, almost all skin types will love using this blend.
Kumkumadi tailam is a miraculous elixir for the skin, helping with both pigmentation and skin dryness, while also alleviating conditions like skin infections and acne. You can find multiple brands on the market today with their versions of kumkumadi tailam oil. The best brands with kumkumadi tailam oil extract the plant oils used in its making through a cold-pressed method, giving you a high-quality blend of ingredients that retain all their nutritional properties.
At Auravedic, our Kumkumadi tailam oil is derived using the cold-pressed method. You get a 30 ml bottle that you can easily sustain for 6 months which can help with skin concerns like nourishing dry flaky skin, brightening up dull skin, reducing and reversing the effects of sun damage, and antibacterial effects that help ease skin infections and breakouts. Our Kumkumadi oil is also available in a dark bottle so that the formulation does not break down in contact with light or heat.
kumkumadi tailam best brand?
Kumkumadi oil is a very popular Ayurvedic blend of herbs and plant oils and can be used as a facial oil for all sorts of skin concerns. There are multiple brands on the market today that have their own versions of kumkumadi tailam oil. The best brands with kumkumadi tailam oil extract the plant oils used in its making through a cold-pressed method, giving you a high-quality blend of ingredients that retain all their nutritional properties.
The Auravedic Kumkumadi tailam oil is derived utilises the highest grade ingredients and derives its oils using the cold-pressed method. This oil can be used for relieving skin concerns like brightening up dull skin, nourishing dry flaky skin, reducing and even reversing the effects of sun damage, and antibacterial effects that help ease skin infections and breakouts. The Auravedic Kumkumadi oil comes in a dark dropper bottle to ensure the formula is airtight and protected from heat and light to preserve its integrity.
To use the Auravedic Kumkumadi tailam oil, practice the following:
- Dribble a few drops of the kumkumadi tailam oil onto your palm. Evenly apply it over your face and neck, or target it on areas you wish to treat. It can be safely applied to the body after you have tested for allergens through a simple patch test.
- Make sure that when you apply the oil, you massage it using circular motions for at least five to ten minutes into your skin as this will help it absorb faster.
- When applying the oil, make sure you let it seep into your skin for roughly two or three hours, before you decide to wash it off. Alternatively, you can let it stay overnight as a treatment. The longer you leave it on, the more benefits you reap.
- Although this oil can be used safely by all skin types, test how frequently our skin needs it. The frequency of usage can range from anywhere between once per day at least to thrice per day at most.
- When you are outdoors during the day, ensure you protect your skin with SPF as this oil contains powerful ingredients that can exfoliate the skin gently making it more susceptible to sun damage.