Kumkumadi tailam, also known as kumkumadi oil, is a wonderful ayurvedic concoction made of all-natural herbs and oils which act as a magic remedy for uplifting your skin’s health as well as treating a variety of conditions. The oil, which can also be doubled up as a moisturiser or added to a cream base works to moisturise almost every skin type and is particularly beneficial for sensitive or flaky and dry skin. The oil is a wholesome blend of fruit, flower, and milk extracts whose aim is to lighten your complexion, diminish fine lines, and reduce the appearance of dark circles, pimples, spots, and blemishes. It effectively treats skin conditions such as skin allergies, hyperpigmentation, eczema, and more.
Uses of kumkumadi tailam cream
Here are some uses of kumkumadi tailam cream.
- Used as a sebum-regulator for oily skin
- Used to nourish dry or flaky skin
- Used to nourish sensitive skin and reduce redness
- Used to deeply moisturise mature skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Used as an anti-acne treatment, that can be left on overnight.
- Can be applied as a hair mask to nourish dry roots and give the hair a natural shine.
- Used to improve the skin’s complexion enhancing blood flow and circulation.
Due to its slew of benefits, kumkumadi tailam is often referred to as the ‘miraculous elixir.’ When applied regularly, it makes your skin glow like gold. ‘Kumkumadi oil’ literally translates into ‘saffron oil’ in English and is well-known for its luminescent properties. Since it both renews skin cells and rejuvenates the skin from the inside-out, it is known to bestow the skin with a healthy and youthful appearance. In ancient times, it used to be prepared with roughly 20 to 26 ingredients and it stays true to its original formulation in present-day preparations.
Benefits of Kumkumadi tailam cream
Here are some benefits of kumkumadi tailam cream.
- Improves complexion: Saffron is a herb fabled for its skin-lightening properties. With the incredible amount of antioxidants, as well as the anti-bacterial properties this herb possesses, when regularly applied as kumkumadi tailam you get an improved complexion. Blood circulation increases and rejuvenates your skin cells from the inside out.
- Treats spots and pigmentation: Due to it being a potent antioxidant with a host of anti-inflammatory properties, Kumkumadi Tailam cream breaks the chain of the chemical processes that occur during the skin pigmentation process. By supplying the skin with antioxidants and reducing the appearance of inflammation, it can help the skin heal its spots and hyperpigmentation faster.
- Prevents breakouts: Being naturally anti-bacterial, Kumkumadi tailam cream prevents the skin from getting clogged with dirt and bacteria which can typically result in breakouts. Over time, by preventing potential breakouts, kumkumadi tailam promotes clear skin.