10% Less on prepaid orders | Free shipping on Rs 390
Nalpamaradi Thailam – Brightening Oil
Nalpamaradi is a traditional ingredient used as a beauty enhancer. When blended in oil, it creates a luminous effect on the skin. Special brightening features give a natural glow to the skin, as the oil works on problem areas such as uneven skin patches and dullness of the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, the Nalpamaradi Oil can be used day or night.
- Supports natural collagen and brightens skin.
- Natural origin Nalpamaradi extract helps enhance the skin’s luminosity.
- Over time texture of skin improves giving it a natural glow.
- Provides day long luminosity to skin by decreasing dullness .
- Improves the look of the skin by diminishing spots and discoloration.
- Non greasy and non-sticky.
Vetivier has a soothing and calming effect on the skin with an ability to reduce the appearance of dark spots and create a more even skin tone. Vetiver helps skin appear firmer and more youthful.
Indian madder ( Manjishta )
Used for elevating the skin tone to brighten it, Manjistha is very useful to give skin a glow. It absorbs into the skin to reduce pigmentation that gives skin a dull look.
Natural and holistic , sandalwood reduces dull spots and gives skin a healthy shine and glow. Regular use reduces dryness and flakiness of skin making the skin look brighter .
As is the case with many essential oils, Oudh helps to cleanse and nourish skin, making it useful in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions such as dark spots, aging and dullness.
It fights skin problems caused by free radicals and helps to repair damaged skin cells giving skin a bright look.