Kumkumadi tailam side effects
Known for its amazing skin benefits such as evening one’s skin tone, helping lighten dark spots, and even regulating sebum production, kumkumadi tailam oil is considered wonderful for the skin. As of now, there are no known grave side effects of using kumkumadi tailam, especially when it is used in adequate amounts. However, as is true with any skincare product, if it is applied in excess, it can cause a host of adverse effects. Here are a few potential kumkumadi tailam side effects.
- When it comes into direct contact with the eyes, it can cause a burning sensation.
- Since kumkumadi tailam is oil-based, it should be used sparingly for those with naturally oily skin, otherwise, it can increase their oiliness as well as acne. It’s recommended that oily skin types not use kumkumadi tailam more than once a day.
- Individuals with sensitive skin might undergo an allergic reaction when they apply kumkumadi oil to their skin, particularly since some people are allergic to fragrant components in plant oils. This can show up on the skin as brown spots, rashes, or even pimples are caused by the oil. It’s recommended that these people use this oil cautiously.
- When it comes to stretch markets, kumkumadi oil works wonders as a way to manage their appearance. It is known to help resurface the skin which can reduce the appearance of scars or marks. However, it is important to consult with a doctor before you decide to use it before breastfeeding or your pregnancy since it can easily cause rashes for some.
Kumkumadi tailam how to use
Kumkumadi tailam oil is beneficial for almost all skin types. Knowing how to use it effectively helps you improve your skin’s complexion, brighten your skin tone, fade dark spots, and much more. But how should kumkumadi oil be used to get the most out of it?
Here is a step by step:
- Clean your face well by washing it with a gentle skin cleanser.
- Take a few drops of kumkumadi oil onto your palm and apply it over your neck, face, and other affected areas.
- Massage the kumkumadi tailam oil into your skin well using circular motions for a total of 5 to 10 minutes. For those with oily skin, you might want to massage the oil in for longer, and using facial tools like a gua sha o jade roller work well.
- Keep the oil on your skin for at least two to three hours at a time. If your skin is dry, let the oil sit on it overnight.
- The oil can easily be used about two to three times a day, continuously for one week to see the most benefit, after which you can reduce its usage to about once a day.
- You can also add this oil to a vaporizer or facial steamer. Take about 5-10 drops of the oil, add it to boiled water, and steam for about 5-10 minutes.
- To clean your facial pores, follow up with steam therapy after massaging with this oil.
- For dark circles, take a few drops of kumkumadi oil and gently massage them beneath your eyes and leave it on for about 30 minutes, before washing it off.