Hundreds of years ago many have experienced the positive outcome of using different herbs and varieties of oils. But then, it happened! The idea of combining these natural solutions into one phenomenal extract was derived. Yes, the Kumkumadi Oil, otherwise called Kumkumadi Tailam, since then has been formed and used. Well, it amazed those whose eyes saw the radiance of their face after massaging with this concoction.
Let us begin by telling you this. Red-gold saffron (also known as “kumkuma” in Sanskrit) is a well-known material. This miracle working spice derived from the flower Crocus sativus is the basic ingredient of the Kumkumadi oil. You might have already guessed by now where the oil got its unique name.
What is Kumkumadi Oil?
Kumkumadi oil is a facial oil that has amazing benefits, both restorative and beautifying. Throughout the entire process of healing your skin, this fantastic elixir causes absolutely zero damage.
Also, kumkumadi oil is completely a natural skin enlightener. It has the ability to reduce dark circles and manage discoloration and scars as well. If you have this oil, there’s no need to worry about brightening dull skin and treating signs of ageing.
All this, in a Natural Way!
Where do you get Kumkumadi?
Saffron was first cultivated in Greece. However, in the recent years, they are being cultivated in four other countries – Iran, Morocco, and India. United States has a micro-scale production. But, it imports most of the saffron. The spice is primarily originated from the crocus flower which is commonly known as the “saffron crocus”.
Fact: Also, did you know that Saffron has been grown in the Kashmir valley for hundreds of years!
Which is the best place to source Kumkumadi?
Well, on commercial basis, even though Iran, Morocco, and Greece produce saffron, the saffron of Kashmir is the best. It is one of the most expensive spices. Pampore, a small town in Kashmir, is half an hour away from Srinagar. Saffron is cultivated in thousands of hectors here. We commonly know Pampore is Kashmir’s saffron town. They extract spice from the flowers by plucking out the threads.
Fact: And it takes a huge amount of flowers to produce one pound of saffron, that is 75000 crocus flowers!
Why make an Oil out of Kumkumadi?
Kumkumadi tailam or Kumkumadi oil is an amazing remedy to uplift your skin and for various skin issues. This special oil can also be used as a moisturizer for skin and applies to almost any skin type. This tailam gains its potential through an extraordinary blend of plant, flower, fruit, and milk extracts.
Fact: Kumkumadi oil is one of the best solution for lightening the complexion, reducing aeging wrinkles, dark circles, spots, pimples, blemishes, and several skin infections.
What are the Benefits of Kumkumadi Oil?
This Miraculous elixir of nature is said to glow your skin like gold. This is known for its luminescent properties. For rejuvenation and renewing of skin cells, this oil is used. Transforming the skin to a whole different level, the oil works toward perfecting the skin.
Fact: Minimizing dark circles, repairing hyperpigmentation, and lightening the complexion are just a few of the many areas Kumkumadi Oil is the best cure.
Below given are a list of advantages of Kumkumadi Oil
- It is an all-rounder oil for your skin.
- It maintains complexion for a very long time.
- It meets the requirements for getting rid of impurities internally and externally
- It is suitable for almost all skin types.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on the skin
Core Ingredients of Kumkumadi Oil
- Kesar (Saffron) – Saffron has been a time-honored ingredient in nurturing skin, making it blemish free and promoting a radiant and healthy-looking complexion. The amazing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities of Kesar is viable. It is an ideal ingredient for treating acne and breakouts. It also holds the medicinal properties which can clear up acne prone skin.
- Daru Haldi (Indian Barberry): Barberries contain a high concentration of berberine, a therapeutic compound with antioxidant activity. It helps fight the visible effects of free radicals and lightens dark spots.
- Neel Kamal (Blue Waterlily): Neel kamal, also known as blue lotus is a natural moisturizer that provide instant hydration to the skin. It is a very effective in balancing oily skin and preventing pimple and acne breakouts.
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia): Manjistha helps in reducing uneven pigmentation and improving complexion.
- Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides): The presence of six elements , including iron, zinc, and copper, in varying concentrations in the extract of padmaka makes it a very effective herb for the skin. It retains moisture in the skin while helping to keep acne, at bay.
You can buy the product made in the above formation in this website.
How to achieve the best results?
ABOVE ALL, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET THE TOP RESULT
- Clean your face with your regular cleanser.
- Massage a few drops of the Kumkumadi Oil in upward motions.
- Let the oil absorb into the skin. Leave on for best results.
- Use daily morning or night.
Fact: Kumkumadi oil is adequate for all skin types, especially beneficial for skin that is dull and has an uneven texture.
Where to buy Kumkumadi Oil?
If you are one of those who would rather buy the product and use it, we have good news for you!
Go and get one of the best, genuine & affordable kumkumadi oils produced by Auravedic! It is available online. Click the link below for purchase.
Kumkumadi Oil – FAQs
Qn: Does Kumkumadi oil suit oily skin?
Ans: Yes, Kumkumadi oil is suitable for oily skin. But you have to ensure that you use it in small quantities.
Qn: Does Kumkumadi oil suit sensitive skin?
Ans: Patch test is required for sensitive skin. Try with a small amount and then gradually increase.
Qn: Are there any side effects?
Ans: It is dependent upon your skin type. For sensitive skin, we advise a patch test and for oily skin, we advise a gel over an oil. However, it is best to seek advice from a doctor for such skin types.